Hi guys as usual I am here to help you upgrading your existing Android OS version to the newer version, and on this occasion I would like to share to you on how to install Android 7.0 Nemesis ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. If you own the said device and wish to taste a custom ROM then I suggest you to try the Nemesis Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy S6 is a very fine smartphone that was firstly announced at 2015 March and was released at 2015, April. And it brought a list of decent specifications such as Exynos 7420 Octa chipset, 3G RAM, Mali-T760MP8 and size of its display is 5.1" with 1440x2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density). And was with Android OS V5.2 Lollipop.
And of course with such great specifications than there is no doubt if the phone can handle the Android Nougat, however Samsung doesn't think so, as the company is reported will not give the phone a Nougat update. But you should not be sorry because you can still use the unofficial Android ROM.
- One thing for sure to only flash the Nemesis Android 7.0 Nougat on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F only.
- Just for you to know that flashing the Nemesis Android 7.0 Nougat requires you to have a bootloader unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- Don't forget to firstly backup your device.
- To flash this custom ROM you will need either CWM or TWRP recovery mode. You are welcomed to follow the how to install TWRP on any Android device tutorials.
- Make sure you also enable Android USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- Follow all the written steps on this post and do not skip anything guys.
- Installing this custom ROM will make Samsung KIES cease detecting your device.
- Your computer and a USB cable should be ready to use.
- If your battery power is less then charge it first.
- Wish you all good luck.
Download the following Nemesis Android 7.0 Nougat ROM zip file to your PC.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F to Android 7.0 Nougat NEMESIS ROM
Well guys follow the updating instructions and all the possible risks are yours to bear and nobody should be taken responsible if anything wrong happen to your device such as brick.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F to computer using a USB cable and then transfer the zip file (Android 7.0 NEMESIS ROM) you downloaded earlier to PC to your Nexus's SD card.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Android 7.0 Nougat NEMESIS ROM zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot System button.