Root G930FXXU1DQC5 Galaxy S7 G930F with SuperSU. Hi guys those of you who have updated your Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F to the official firmware now you want to root it then you are invited to follow the full instructions to root your beloved device.
We will use the TWRP to flash the zip file of the SuperSU on the XXU1DQC5 Android 7.0 Nougat powered Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F device.
And remember you will loose your device's warranty if you root.
- Make sure your device is Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F device.
- Make sure your device is powered with a stock ROM, XXU1DQC5 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, not a custom ROM. Learn to install XXU1DQC5 on Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F.
- Make sure you have made backups.
- Make sure your device has already have TWRP recovery installed, learn to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy device with Odin.
- Make sure your device's battery power is sufficient to perform the rooting guides from here.
Download the following file now
SuperSU v2.79 (.zip)
How to root G930FXXU1DQC5 on Galaxy S7 G930F with SuperSU and TWRP
You are welcomed to follow the rooting guides from this post but all the risks that could possible happen are entirely yours to take.
- If you downloaded the SuperSU v2.79 to your PC, then transfer the zip file to your device's storage. (Skip this step if you downloaded the zip file directly to your phone).
- Now you can enter to the TWRP recovery mode. By powering off your device and then press and hold these buttons together: Volume Up + Power + Home till you see Samsung logo appear.
- On TWRP recovery interface, you need to tap the Install and search and select the SuperSU zip in your device's storage.
- Now confirm the installations by swiping to confirm install button on TWRP interface to begin the installation.
- Once the installations processes done, just reboot your device using the available Reboot option on the TWRP interface.