Root Galaxy Note 4 easily. How to root note 4 tutorial is here for those who wish to gain root access at their Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The processes are quite easy only takes number of steps. And surely we will use the reputable rooting tool from ChainFire which is CF-Auto-Root and for flashing it then we will use Odin. All the files will be provided as the part of the instructions.
Once you have finished to root Galaxy Note 4 of yours then you will have the ability to access to the system core of your device and can make big changes of your device's performances and you can even remove the bloatware you don't need. Root Note 4 is something you need to do in case you wish to make your device running out of default.
However root Galaxy Note 4 will also nullify your device's warranty. In that case you will need to pay for the technical services on Samsung.
- Make backups over your precious data.
- A Windows OS computer and a USB cable.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4's bootloader should already be unlocked.
- To temporarily disable your antivirus and Samsung KIES installed on your PC because these kind of software will interrupt Odin from running. Once you have finished with rooting business then you can re-enable them.
- Don't forget to enable USB debugging mode of Note 4 of yours.
- Follow all the steps without skipping any steps.
- Good luck guys.
Disclaimer.Download the following files and extract them all.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible damages or bricks to your device during the rooting processes. Follow the guides written here and all the risks are yours to bear. Okey?
How to root Note 4 with CF-Auto-Root and Odin
Remember that you must follow all the tutorial's steps without you skip any steps.
- Shut down your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now using Power Off button.
- After your device is completely powered off, then boot to the Download Mode, by pressing and holding these three buttons together; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- A Warning box will show up, release those three buttons then change with pressing the Volume UP button to confirm accessing the Download Mode.
Follow the instructions to enter to Download Mode for Samsung Galaxy Note.
- When you are in the Download Mode, go to your PC then open Odin that you downloaded to your computer, then double-click the file.
- When Odin is opened, connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to computer using the USB cable.
- If Odin has successfully detected your device then you will see a notification saying Added!!!. See the picture below.
- Now click on PDA button from Odin to further search for the root file you downloaded earlier to your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the installations of the firmware to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Odin will start the flashing processes and once it has done it then you will see a notification saying Pass notification.
You did it my friend because you have successfully followed all the steps to root Note 4 of yours and I hope you find this post useful.