Root Xiaomi MI 5. This post will guide you to root Xiaomi MI 5 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you are thinking to gain root access on your Xiaomi MI 5 then I tell you that it is possible and all you need is simply follow all the steps written on this post.
We will use the reputable SuperSU and the file need to be flashed on your Xiaomi M5 using the custom recovery, and on this post I use TWRP.
So are you ready for the show guys?
- Firstly, you need to backup your device.
- Follow all the steps without you skip any steps.
- All the possible that could happen are yours to take.
- Be sure you have already installed TWRP. If not then please to head to how to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi MI 5.
- Your device's battery power must be enough.
Now get this SuperSU file.
Root Xiaomi MI 5 by flashing SuperSU file via TWRP recovery
Follow all the steps to root Xiaomi MI 5 from below but all the potential risks which may happen during or after the process are yours to take.
- Save the SuperSU Root zip file to your Xiaomi MI 5's storage.
- Now you can boot into the TWRP recovery mode using the combination keys from Xaiomi.
- If you have managed to access the TWRP recovery mode, then you can tap the Install button then choose SuperSU zip you saved earlier on your device's internal storage.
- Then select the zip file, then you need to Swipe to Confirm Flash button from your device's screen, this will begin the flashing process.
- The flashing processes will take place, once it's done, then reboot you device using the Reboot option on TWRP interface.
Great job guys because you have successfully rooted the Xiaomi MI 5 by flashing the SuperSU zip with the help of TWRP recovery app. Now you can perform the great things to optimize your device performance.