You can learn on how to download and install Gionee stock ROM on Gionee S6 PRO (GN9012) phone and to do so will make you able to restore your phone to the factory settings that means your phone will be like new as you first time bought it.
Flashing stock ROM on Gionee S6 Pro require you to have a computer, and then download and install SPFlash Tool on your computer, the SPFlash will be flasher for the stock ROM of Gionee.
Beside providing the stock ROM this post will also elaborate the steps on how to flash the stock ROM on your Gionee S6 Pro (GN9012) completely.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download stock ROM for Gionee S6 Pro (GN9012)
- Firstly go to this GIONEE S6 Pro (GN9012) ROM Version:ROM Android 6.0 to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM.
How to flash Gioness S6 Pro (GN9012) stock ROM?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Gionee S6 Pro (GN9012)?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Open SPFlash tool on your PC.
- Then to the Download tab to further click the Scatter Loading button, look the picture below.
- You can now browse the Stock ROM file wrapped in the .txt extension you saved on your PC.
- SPFlash tool will load the stock ROM scatter file.
- Now click the Download button.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Gionee device, then put the battery back to your Gionee while pressing Volume Up (+) or Volume Down button, this will begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Disconnect your device from USB cable then put back your device's battery to its place, if it's removed earlier.
- Then place the battery again on the Gionee of yours and then power on your device.