How to download and install stock ROM on ALCATEL U3 (4055U) to unbrick your ALCATEL U3 (4055U), also revert back to factory state then get warranty back. With a stock ROM you can fix bootloop and other technical problems that effecting your device's performance. And then make your device once again looks like a new device.
Flashing a stock ROM on ALCATEL U3 (4055U) requires you to have a computer, and then download and install SPFlash Tool on your computer, the SPFlash will be flasher for the stock ROM of Alcatel.
Beside providing the stock ROM this post will also elaborate the steps on how to flash the stock ROM on your ALCATEL U3 (4055U) completely.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download stock ROM for ALCATEL U3 (4055U)
- Firstly go to this ALCATEL U3 (4055U) ROM Version:ROM Android 6.0 link to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM /firmware for ALCATEL U3 (4055U) from there.
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick ALCATEL U3 (4055U)?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on ALCATEL U3 (4055U)?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device's powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it's go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it's 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it's indicated with the following sign.