This is a how to download and install stock ROM on Gionee F100S phone to unbrick your Gioness F106, restore to factory state and to reclaim warranty of your device. In overall flashing this stock ROM will make your device like a new as you bought it for the first time guys.
Flashing stock ROM on Gionee F100S require you to have a computer, and then download and install SPFlash Tool on your computer, the SPFlash will be flasher for the stock ROM of Gionee.
Beside providing the stock ROM this post will also elaborate the steps on how to flash the stock ROM on your Gionee F100S completely.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download stock ROM for Gionee F100S
- Firstly go to this
Gionee F100S ROM Version:ROM Android 6.0 link to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM for Gionee F100S from there.
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Gionee F100S?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Gionee F100S?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device's powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it's go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it's 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it's indicated with the following sign.