Download Lenovo P700I stock ROM for all of you that wish to restore your device to the stock state.
Aside from that you will also enjoy the fixes in case your device's experiencing stuck at bootloop and softbrick. As for those who wish to get their lost warranty back can also flash this Lenovo P700I stock ROM now.
On this post you are not going to be able to download stock ROM for Lenovo P700I but you will also be guided to flash the stock ROM on your smart device. Anyway without further ado let's flash it after reading the following benefits and disadvantage lists.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Can fix bootloop.
- Can fix brick.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can once again receive OTA update through system update notification directly on device.
- Your device will be more secure.
Disadvantage of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Your root access will be gone.
- Your installed custom ROM will be replaced with the stock ROM.
- Your installed custom recovery will be substituted with the stock recovery.
- Download Lenovo P700I (For other Lenovo stock ROM types).
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- If your device's rooted, then this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- Make backups for everything you regard important, such as custom ROMs, custom recoveries and other data that will be deleted with this stock ROM.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo P700I?
Do not skip anything, but follow all the guides entirely.
- Rename the stock ROM you downloaded it to your computer with update.zip.
- The transfer the update.zip file to your device's memory.
- Install the update.zip now.
That's it guys you have successfully installed stock ROM on your Lenovo P700I device.