Download Lenovo S750E stock ROM for all of you that wish to restore your device to the stock state.
Aside from that you will also enjoy the fixes in case your device's experiencing stuck at bootloop and softbrick. As for those who wish to get their lost warranty back can also flash this Lenovo S750E stock ROM now.
On this post you are not going to be able to download stock ROM for Lenovo S750E but you will also be guided to flash the stock ROM on your smart device. Anyway without further ado let's flash it after reading the following benefits and disadvantage lists.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Can fix bootloop.
- Can fix brick.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can once again receive OTA update through system update notification directly on device.
- Your device will be more secure.
Disadvantage of flashing stock ROM / firmware
- Your root access will be gone.
- Your installed custom ROM will be replaced with the stock ROM.
- Your installed custom recovery will be substituted with the stock recovery.
Download the following files to your PC or laptop.
- For other Lenovo stock ROM types.
- Download SP Flash Tool (All Versions) For Windows & Linux.
- Download Universal ADB Driver.
- Download ADB Installer.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- If your device's rooted, then this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- Make backups for everything you regard important, such as custom ROMs, custom recoveries and other data that will be deleted with this stock ROM.
How to install stock ROM on Lenovo S750E?
Do not skip anything, but follow all the guides entirely.
- On your computer, open the the SP Flash Tool you downloaded and installed earlier.
- Now find and click the Scatter Loading button, see the picture for reference.
- Now browse then choose the scatter file inside the folder where the stock ROM in .txt extension is stored.
- The stock ROM scatter file will be loaded by the SP Flash Tool.
- Now you must click the Download button just like in the picture below.
- Remove your device's battery while your phone is turned off (Remember while your phone's turned off or if your device's battery un-removable just connect USB to PC then connect to your device while pressing Up button).
- Connect USB cable to PC then connect USB cable to your Lenovo device, then put the battery back to your Lenovo while pressing Volume Up (+), this will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish, you can take a cup of tea while waiting, :)).
- When you see this round green notification that means the stock ROM was successfully installed, congratulation then guys.
- Unplug your device from its USB cable now then take off the battery of your Lenovo device.
- Then place the battery again on the Lenovo of yours and then power on your device.