Download Vivo X5L stock ROM & learn to install it. Today I would like to guide you to install stock ROM on Vivo X5L and you will also be provided with the Vivo X5L stock ROM as well to be further flashed on your device guys. And of course the process will give you a result such as restoring your device to a stock state, fixing possible brick or bootloop or app's crash, and get your lost device's warranty back.
Whatever your intention on flashing the stock ROM on your Vivo X5L then you will be guided from this post to flash with the instructions.
Remember that beside the positive results you will enjoy for flashing this stock ROM then you will also bear the negative ones such as losing your root access, custom ROM and custom recovery (Only if your device has all the non-stock software). However I must remind you that always make backups first before flashing the stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
- How To Unbrick Mediatek (MTK) Devices (Complete Guides).
- Flash Stock ROM On Vivo With SP Flash Tool..
- How To Officially Update Vivo V3 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Download stock ROM for Vivo X5L
|VIVO X5L Funtouch OS 1.2||ALPS.KK1.MP3.V1.11 – PD1401L_A_1.14.3 – KOT49H – Funtouch OS 1.2|
|VIVO X5L Funtouch OS 1.2 - Update 1.19.3||ALPS.KK1.MP3.V1.11 – PD1401L_A_1.19.3 – KOT49H – Funtouch OS 1.2|
|VIVO X5L Funtouch OS 2.0||ALPS.KK1.MP3.V1.11 – PD1401L_A_6.10.3 – KOT49H – Funtouch OS 2.0|
|VIVO X5L Funtouch OS 2.0 - Update 6.13.2||ALPS.KK1.MP3.V1.11 – PD1401L_A_6.13.2 – KOT49H – Funtouch OS 2.0|
|VIVO X5L Funtouch OS 2.0 - Update 6.14.9||ALPS.KK1.MP3.V1.11 – PD1401L_A_6.14.9 – KOT49H – Funtouch OS 2.0 -|
- Firstly go to this Vivo X5L ROM Version to register from above link.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM /firmware for Vivo X5L from there.
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Vivo X5L?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Vivo X5L?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device's powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it's go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it's 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it's indicated with the following sign.