Hi guys now I would like to invite you to download and install Moto G4 and G4 Plus stock ROM. If you own one of the magnificent devices then you are welcomed to follow the guides on this post.
- Remember to only follow the methods here if you own either Moto G4 or Moto G4 Plus.
- Make sure you follow all the steps written on this post or you may end up bricking your device.
- Flashing this stock ROM will effect of erasing your data, therefore we highly recommend you to firstly make backups before beginning to the tutorials.
- Make sure your device's power has at least 50-60% if not charge it first.
Download Stock Firmware of Moto G4 and G4 Plus
- Now you need to download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or if you use Mac computer then download ADB and Fastboot for Mac then install the software.
- In case the above doesn't work out, then you need to download and install Drivers for Moto G4 Plus.
- You need to also download Flashstock.zip file – Download.
- And the stock firmware for Moto G 4th gen [All models] – Download.
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G4 XT1622 ATHENE – Download.
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G4 Plus XT1641-XT1643 – Download.
How to install stock ROM on Moto G4 and G4 Plus
- Once you have downloaded and installed and adb and fastboot to your computer then go to step 2 now.
- Once you have downloaded the stock firmware, extract the file to the ADB installation directory.
- Enter to the adb and fastboot installation directory then right click on any space to open the command window.
- Reboot your device to Bootloader, do so by powering off your device first then press these buttons from your devic .
- Open the file named to install the Firmware on Moto G4 Plus or other Moto G 2016 Variant.
- Alternatively, you can go to this method, by executing this command one by one. (To those using mfastboot then type this ‘
‘ instead of ‘ ‘).
- Well done my friends you have underwent all the needed steps to flash firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
You did it my friend because your device now is powered with the stock ROM.
Source – XDA.