Install G928GUBS3BQD1 (UBS3BQD1) Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928G) phone. This month Samsung is quite busy for delivering firmware updates continuously to number of its flagships and now the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928G) gets its turn to be installed with an official software with build number G928GUBS3BQD1 that comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It is said the firmware is also a wide updates to Samsung's owned apps too. So you are fully welcomed to immediately grab the firmware through OTA or Samsung KIES.
But of course you can also bring it to your device manually as the firmware is available to be downloaded to your computer and then be flashed to your device using the one handy flasher; Odin. If you are interested more taking the manual installations then on this post you will be guided through the entire steps for flashing the firmware.
But of course you are recommended to firstly read the following preconditions to make sure you are already prepared yourself before flashing.
- G928GUBS3BQD1 (UBS3BQD1) Marshmallow must be installed on the US Cellular Galaxy S7 G930R4 device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ in case you haven't done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
- Model SM-G928G.
- Model name Galaxy S6 edge+.
- Country Brazil.
- Version Android 6.0.1.
- Changelist 10101688.
- Build date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 19:42:22 +0000.
- Security Patch Level N/A.
- Product code ZTO.
- PDA G928GUBS3BQD1.
- CSC G928GZTO3BPL5.
- Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy S (All Models).
- Instructions To Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Bixby APK.
- Solutions For Keep Shutting Down / Rebooting Samsung Galaxy S3.
- How To Fix Slow Wifi And Wifi Disconnecting On Galaxy S6.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download G928GUBS3BQD1 (UBS3BQD1) firmware and Odin.
Extract the zip file to your PC.
How to install G928GUBS3BQD1 (TYU4BQC) Marshmallow update on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928G)
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device's shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Via how to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy with Odin.