In order to keep Galaxy flagships as secure as possible, Samsung had released official firmware, J710MNUBU2AQC1, bringing the security update, including Samsung Galaxy J7 2016. Number of Samsung Galaxy models were given with this firmware in March. The update was rolled out via OTA.
As for the Samsung Galaxy J7 2016, the firmware carries a build number of J710MNUBU2AQC1 and it's rolling out on over the air (OTA) that comes with the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. You are of course can check the system update feature directly on your device. Who knows it is probably therefore for you to install.
However if you haven't being notified and feeling itchy to install this firmware then you can use the manual installations and you are in luck because this post contains the full instructions to flash the J710MNUBU2AQC1 March Security on your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 device.
- J710MNUBU2AQC1 must be installed on the Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 in case you haven't done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download J710MNUBU2AQC1 firmware and Odin.
How to install J710MNUBU2AQC1 OTA update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016?
Make backup to your data before flashing the stock ROM.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device's shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Via how to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy with Odin.