Hi guys now I would like to guide you to install official TWRP recovery and root Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE (Deb). The reason for you to install TWRP on Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE and then root it is obvious because you want to enjoy the benefits such as ability to modify your device to meet your wish.
However I must tell you that the TWRP recovery that I bring here is an official version and it's designed to help you flash any files based on zip extension guys.
You are welcomed to flash it now and then enjoy every possible goodies you will get soon after the TWRP recovery fully installed on your Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE. And of course the post you are reading now will guide you through the entire procedures required to flash TWRP on Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE.
- Can root your device.
- Can flash non-stock ROM.
- Can perform nandroid backup.
- Can nullify your device's warranty.
- If there is no warranty then you will be charged for some money for any technical services by your manufacturer.
- Possibility of technical errors.
- Be sure you already have ADB and Fasboot installed. Haven't done it? Then head to install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (Windows) page.
- Another thing you need to do now is to enable USB debugging mode of Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE (deb) device.
- Be sure that you already unlocked the bootloader of your Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE device.
- Charge your device's battery power.
- Do every instruction on the tutorial steps and do not skip any steps.
- Requires root. You need to download the official TWRP app, from Play Store here is the link. Choose the device from list (Deb) then select a version. The file will then be downloaded to Downloads folder. Browse to choose the file. Tap on Flash to Recovery. Done.
Download the official TWRP recovery for Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE (Deb)
How to install TWRP recovery on Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE
Now you can continue to the instructions. And do it at your own risks.
- On this phase, I believe you have already installed adb and fasboot to your computer.
- Then place the twrp-image.img file you downloaded earlier to the folder named Adb & Fasboot folder on your computer.
- You can now open the command prompt within the ADB & Fasboot folder, by pressing Shift + Right click anywhere inside the folder, then choose Open Command Window here.
- Now connect your device to computer then execute this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then select OK to Allow USB debugging.
- Now you are in the bootloader mode, then you can execute the command below to flash the TWRP.img file.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once the TWRP is completely flashed to your device then reboot your device utilizing the command below.
How to root Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE using TWRP
So you want to root your device? Just root it! Follow the guides now guys!
- Then place the Supersu.zip to your device's internal storage.
- Now boot into the TWRP recovery mode. Do so by powering off your device, then press Power + Volume UP together till your device boots to the TWRP recovery mode.
- On the TWRP interface select backup all data first.
- Then tap on Install, to further select the SuperSU.zip file.
- Now swipe to install SuperSU.zip.