Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715 receives an official update with build number T715XXU2CQCL firmware, the update comes with ANDROID 7.0 Nougat. And the stock ROM is 1.41GB in size. You should see its availability on the over the air update or through Samsung KIES notification. However if your device's rooted or powered with a custom ROM then you won't get the notification.
In that case you need to flash the T715XXU2CQCL on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715. This post will guide you through the entire updating procedures for you to follow. Remember one thing that doing so will erase your root access and other third-party non-stock apps or tweaks. But your device's warranty will be restored and so other existing technical issues will be fixed.
Google's Android 7.0 Nougat comes with plenty of great features such as Quick Reply, Split Screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Multi tasking and so on. And the rest of Nougat features will be waiting for you to enjoy. Therefore you are recommended to flash this stock ROM. If you like then continue reading.
- T715XXU2CQCL must be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715 device only.
- If there is a root access on your device then flashing this stock ROM will wipe it out.
- In case your device is powered with custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party tweaks then all of them will be erased.
- Your device will be taken back to the factory settings and if you have lost warranty then it will be restored guys.
- Be sure you also perform the enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715 in case you haven't done it guys.
- Make backups to all data you believe will be erased by this stock ROM.
- Follow all steps and do not ignore anything.
- All the lucks for you.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK should not be held responsible for any possible risks applying the guides to flash the stock ROM.
Download T715XXU2CQCL firmware and Odin.
How to install T715XXU2CQCL OTA update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715?
Firstly I recommend you to make backups then make sure you follow the steps all of them and do not skip any steps.
- Firstly you need to shut down your device by choosing the Power Off option.
- After your device's shut down then boot to the Download Mode by holding these three buttons; Volume Down + Power + Home.
- You will see a Warning!!! Then release all the pressed three buttons replace them with pressing the Volume UP button to access the Download Mode.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Via how to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy with Odin.