Hi guys now I would like to guide you to install TWRP recovery on Transformer TF300T. The reason for you to install TWRP on Asus Transformer TF300T and then root it is obvious because you want to enjoy the benefits such as ability to modify your device to meet your wish.
However I must tell you that the TWRP recovery that I bring here is an official version and it's designed to help you flash any non-stock files that are developed to improve the performances of your device.
You are welcomed to flash it now and then enjoy every possible goodies you will get soon after the TWRP recovery fully installed on your Asus Transformer TF300T. And of course the post you are reading now will guide you through the entire procedures required to flash TWRP on Asus Transformer TF300T.
- Can root your device.
- Can flash non-stock ROM.
- Can perform nandroid backup.
- Can nullify your device's warranty.
- If there is no warranty then you will be charged for some money for any technical services by your manufacturer.
- Possibility of technical errors.
- Be sure you already have ADB and Fasboot installed. Haven't done it? Then head to install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (Windows) page.
- Another thing you need to do now is to enable USB debugging mode of Asus Transformer TF300T device.
- Be sure that you already unlocked the bootloader of your Asus Transformer TF300T device. Do it guys.
- Charge your device's battery power.
- Do every instruction on the tutorial steps and do not skip any steps.
Download the official TWRP recovery for Asus Transformer
TWRP Install needs TWRP 2.8.4 or newer version is already installed on your device.
So download the TWRP image file from the above download link then boot into the TWRP. Head to install then search and choose the Images....button. Browse to find the image you downloaded earlier then choose it. Select the recovery then swipe to flash.
How to install TWRP recovery on Asus Transformer TF300T
Now you can continue to the instructions. And do it at your own risks.
- On this phase, I believe you have already installed adb and fasboot to your computer.
- Then place the twrp-image.img file you downloaded earlier to the folder named Adb & Fasboot folder on your computer.
- You can now open the command prompt within the ADB & Fasboot folder, by pressing Shift + Right click anywhere inside the folder, then choose Open Command Window here.
- Now connect your device to computer then execute this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then select OK to Allow USB debugging.
- Now you are in the bootloader mode, then you can execute the command below to flash the TWRP.img file.
fastboot -i 0x0b05 flash staging twrp.img
- Once the TWRP is completely flashed to your device then reboot your device utilizing the command below.