This is how to guide to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 you can follow if you are thinking to replace the stock recovery of your device to enjoy more freedom flashing with the non-official tweaks such as custom ROM, etc.
The TWRP that's available for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is in version 3.1.0 so people with the Samsung Galaxy flagship device in hand can prepare everything needed to bring the said custom recovery to their beloved device.
However I must remind you that flashing this kind of tweak can nullify your device's warranty as it's going to make you spend some money in case for technical services on the Samsung. But do not worry you can always install Samsung Galaxy stock firmware to restore your warranty.
- A Windows PC and a USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode on Samsung Galaxy devices.
- An unlocked bootloader device.
- Backup your current data.
- Make sure you follow the guides and don't skip any steps.
Instructions on How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Files you need.
- Download TWRP v3.1.0 based on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 modesl.
- You also need to Odin download (Grab the latest one guys).
Instructions to install TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Perform the guides but all the possible risks during or after following the guides are yours to hold.
- Now you need to power off your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Afterward, boot into the Download Mode, to do so you need to press and hold these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- A warning will appear, then release the buttons followed with pressing Volume Up to enter to the Download Mode.
- Now when your device's in Download Mode, launch Odin from your computer (The version I use now is v3-07 & click on it two times and it's just for an example use your own Odin's version).
- Now connect your device with a USB cable to the PC.
- Odin will then try to detect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 soon it's connected to your computer, if it's detected then you will see Added!!!, which means Odin managed to detect your device.
- Click the PDA or PA, that depends on your Odin version. Now search the TWRP recovey file you previously downloaded to your computer. Once you find the file, just click on it.
- Now click the Start button on Odin for beginning the flashing process.
- Once the process is done, you will then see. Pass notification indicating that the process was successful.
How to boot into recovery mode on Android device?After you have installed TWRP recovery mode, it's time to learn on how to enter to that mode. The steps to boot into recovery mode as follow.
- Power off your device.
- Now press and hold these keys at the same time; Power + Home + Volume Up. Keep pressing them until you see your device's logo screen, and release all the three buttons once the logo comes to appear on screen.
- You are now inside the recovery mode / TWRP recovery mode.
Source Instructions To Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Devices.