Root Android 7.1.2 N2G47E on Google Pixel. Those of you who have recently updated Google Pixel to the Android 7.1.2 N2G47E factory image can root their device. Root will make you able to access the root core of your device's system. From there you can modify your device deeply and more freedom to flash custom ROM or custom recovery. Because with root access there are plenty of apps or tweaks that require root access can work.
But remember one thing that rooting will nullify your device and other technical issues like bootloop or brick to your Google Pixel. Therefore for every possible results your device might encounter. That means that all your risks. Do not ask for anyone to responsible for possible malfunction and, etc to your device.
Interested? Let's proceed guys. Okey.
- Make sure you only root your Google Pixel if it's running on the latest Android 7.1.2 N2G47E Android 7.1.1 software. How to update Google Pixel to Android 7.1.2 N2G47E factory image. Follow the post.
- Be sure your device's bootloader is already unlocked. Learn to unlock Google Pixel bootloader.
- To root your Google Pixel you need to download and install TWRP recovery mode to flash the SuperSU rooting package.
- Make backups before proceeding guys.
- Good luck guys.
How to root Android 7.1.2 N2G47E on Google Pixel
Make backups first beforehand then continue to the instructions guys. Do not forget that man. Good luck guys.
The following are the steps to root your Google Pixel powered with Android 7.1.2 N2G47E factory image.
- Now download Android SDK from Android Developers official website and install it. Don't forget to install ADB and Fastboot on Windows PC.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging mode of your Google Pixel.
- Now please to download Fastboot based on your existing OS then extract the file in android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory. Create the directory if there is no such directory.
fastboot boot twrp-3.0.2-0-RC1-fastboot-sailfish.img
Well done my friend now you have rooted your Android 7.1.2 N2G47E on Google Pixel device.