Root Android 7.1.2 N2G47F on Nexus 5X. Here is the complete instructions to root Android 7.1.2 N2G47F on Nexus 5X for those who have their device updated to the latest factory image released by Google recently. The update comes with the Android 7.1.2 Nougat along with improvements including bug-fixes from previous versions.
If you need a root access for the N2G47F powered Nexus 5X device then you have come to the right place. Because rooting the device is possible. We can use the SuperSU from ChainFire then flash it on our device.
Well without further ado let's get into business guys.
Disclaimer. Proceed to the instructions but all the risks are yours to bear. Okey?
Please to read the following preconditions first.
- Make sure you only root your Nexus 5X if it's running on the latest Android 7.1.2 Android 7.1.2 N2G47F software. How to update Nexus 5X to Android 7.1.2 N2G47F factory image. Follow the post.
- Be sure your device's bootloader is already unlocked. Learn to unlock Nexus 5X bootloader.
- To root your Google Nexus 5X you need to download and install TWRP recovery mode to flash the SuperSU rooting package.
- Make backups before proceeding guys.
- Good luck guys.
How to root Android 7.1.2 N2G47F on Nexus 5X
Make backups first beforehand then continue to the instructions guys. Do not forget that man. Good luck guys.
The following are the steps to root your Nexus 5X powered with Android 7.1.2 N2G47F factory image.
- Now download Android SDK from Android Developers official website and install it. Don't forget to install ADB and Fastboot on Windows PC.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging mode of your Nexus 5X.
- Now please to download Fastboot based on your existing OS then extract the file in android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory. Create the directory if there is no such directory.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-bullhead.img
Well done my friend now you have rooted your Android 7.1.2 N2G47F on Nexus 5X device.