Root & Install TWRP on LG L90. For all LG L90 (w7,w7ds,w7n) users anywhere you might be now being invited to flash the official TWRP recovery on your smartphone. You can then root your LG L90 once the TWRP recovery installed by flashing the SuperSU.zip file through TWRP recovery.
This is the official TWRP recovery and it's in version 3.1.0-0 that is armed with Material Design, Touch Screen and also Encryption Mode. And of course you have already realized the benefits you will enjoy once the recovery installed as you can root and install custom ROM of your dream guys.
However I must remind you that flashing a non-stock recovery is not supported by LG the company will not give you a free service in case of technical issues services. That's because your warranty will be considered nullified for flashing this kind of recovery. Therefore all the possible risks are yours to take guys.
- Can root your device.
- Can flash non-stock ROM.
- Can perform nandroid backup.
The disadvantage of using TWRP recovery.
- Can nullify your device's warranty.
- If there is no warranty then you will be charged for some money for any technical services by your manufacturer.
- Possibility of technical errors.
- Be sure you already have ADB and Fasboot installed. Haven't done it? Then head to install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (Windows) page.
- Another thing you need to do now is to enable USB debugging mode of LG L90 device.
- Be sure that you already unlocked the bootloader of your LG L90 device.
- Charge your device's battery power.
- Do every instruction on the tutorial steps and do not skip any steps.
Download the official TWRP recovery for LG L90
How to install TWRP recovery on LG L90
Now you can continue to the instructions. And do it at your own risks.
- On this phase, I believe you have already installed adb and fasboot to your computer.
- Then place the twrp-image-3.img file you downloaded earlier to the folder named Adb & Fasboot folder on your computer.
- You can now open the command prompt within the ADB & Fasboot folder, by pressing Shift + Right click anywhere inside the folder, then choose Open Command Window here.
- Now connect your device to computer then execute this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then select OK to Allow USB debugging.
- Now you are in the bootloader mode, then you can execute the command below to flash the TWRP.img file.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once the TWRP is completely flashed to your device then reboot your device utilizing the command below.
How to root LG L90 using TWRP
So you want to root your device? Just root it! Follow the guides now guys!
- Then place the Supersu.zip to your device's internal storage.
- Now boot into the TWRP recovery mode. Do so by powering off your device, then press Power + Volume UP together till your device boots to the TWRP recovery mode.
- On the TWRP interface select backup all data first.
- Then tap on Install, to further select the SuperSU.zip file.
- Now swipe to install SuperSU.zip.