Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro gets firmware update with a build number of C900FDDU1AQC32 that comes with enhancements, bug fixes and security improvements.
And currently the update is available on OTA, to grab it, simply head to your device's settings then About phone to further see whether the update has been made available for your device.
However if you prefer to skip the waiting period, then you can manually install the C900FDDU1AQC32 firmware, simply follow the guides from this post.
- Remember to only flash the C900FDDU1AQC32 on the Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO. Do not flash it on any other Samsung Galaxy flagship models. Remember that guys.
- If your device has root access then this firmware will wipe it out.
- Your custom ROM, custom recoveries or other third-party apps will be deleted by this firmware.
- Once this firmware is fully installed then your device will be reverted back to the stock state.
- To perform the flashing then you need to firstly enable USB debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO if you haven't done so.
- Perform the backups for any apps or contents you believe will be erased by this firmware.
- Remember to do every instruction written on the tutorial section.
- Good luck my dear friend.
InstallAndroidROM.CO.UK will not be responsible for any possible risks during or after flashing the C900FDDU1AQC32 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO.
Download C900FDDU1AQC32 firmware and Odin.
How to install C900FDDU1AQC32 OTA update on Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO?
Be sure that you follow every step without ignoring anything.
- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO.
- After your device is completely powered off then boot into the Download Mode by pressing and holding these three buttons at the same time; Volume Down + Power + Home to enter to the Download Mode.
- Once you see this Warning, just release all those buttons, then press Volume UP button.
- Now to your PC, then launch Odin by clicking the file name, just like in the picture below.
- Once Odin is opened just connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Odin will then detect your device, if your device is detected, you will see this notification Added!!! on Odin.
- Clik on PDA button on Odin and then find the firmware / stock ROM on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- You will see Pass notification if Odin has successfully flashed the Samsung stock ROM on your device guys.
- Finish my friend.
Via how to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy with Odin.