You will learn to enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ from this post. Doing so will give you number of abilities to optimize your devices. Because this mode is designed by Samsung to add handy stuffs manually to your Samsung Galaxy devices.
Download mode is the part of the Samsung program to help its users downloading and flashing ROM and kernels to their device with the help of Odin.
For example, in case you want to flash a stock ROM manually to your device, then you can use this mode. Simply connect your device to your computer with Odin tool to flash the firmware to your device.
You can also install custom recoveries such as CWM or TWRP through the Download Mode.
How To Install Bixby On Any Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Seeing the importance of this mode, then it's highly recommended for you to learn on how to access it.
And on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, there is a slight change that Samsung made to access download mode manually. Home power is replaced with Bixby button. Now to enter to download mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ you need to press and hold Power + Volume Down + Bixby keys altogether.
Download Bixby APK: The Samsung Owned Voice Assistant App.
Precisely you need to perform one of the two methods.
How to enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
There are two methods you can use to access S8 / S8 Plus download mode and all the methods shared by this post. Let us start. Guys.
Enter Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ download mode through hardware combinations
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Then press and hold these buttons; Power + Volume Down + Bixby.
- You will see a Warning like this from your device's screen.
- Then release all the buttons, then press Volume Up to access to the Download Mode.
Enter Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 Plus through ADB & Fastboot
You can also enter to Download Mode on your either Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ via Fasboot, the steps as follow, guys.
- Firstly install ADB and Fasboot drivers to your PC.
- Now you need to connect your S8 / S8 Plus to PC (Make sure your device's power on).
- Then launch a command window from your computer.
- Execute the following comment to bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader