Hi guys here is the tutorial to install TWRP recovery on HTC Bolt / 10 Evo (Aca) device. Installing a TWRP recovery image is possible now since the developers behind TWRP has made available for the HTC Bolt/10 Evo phone. If you are thinking to have one of the best non-stock recoveries that can help you flash variety zip based files to your device then TWRP is for you.
The TWRP recovery that to be installed on your HTC Bolt/10 Evo is the official version released by the TWRP itself therefore you can assure its stable.
Remember that flashing this kind of non-stock application to your device will effect of losing your device warranty and there is a possible chance the software give a negative result such as bootloop or brick, albeit it's rarely happen since this software is attentively created, developed and maintained by people know too much on Android ecosystem.
- Can root your device.
- Can flash non-stock ROM.
- Can perform nandroid backup.
- Can nullify your device's warranty.
- If there is no warranty then you will be charged for some money for any technical services by your manufacturer.
- Possibility of technical errors.
- Be sure you already have ADB and Fasboot installed. Haven't done it? Then head to install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (Windows) page.
- Another thing you need to do now is to enable USB debugging mode of HTC Bolt/10 Evo device.
- Be sure that you already unlocked the bootloader of your HTC Bolt/10 Evo device.
- Charge your device's battery power.
- Do every instruction on the tutorial steps and do not skip any steps.
Download the official TWRP recovery for HTC Bolt/10 Evo (Aca)
How to install TWRP recovery on HTC Bolt/10 Evo
Now you can continue to the instructions. And do it at your own risks.
- On this phase, I believe you have already installed adb and fasboot to your computer.
- Then place the twrp-image.img file you downloaded earlier to the folder named Adb & Fasboot folder on your computer.
- You can now open the command prompt within the ADB & Fasboot folder, by pressing Shift + Right click anywhere inside the folder, then choose Open Command Window here.
- Now connect your device to computer then execute this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then select OK to Allow USB debugging.
- Now you are in the bootloader mode, then you can execute the command below to flash the TWRP.img file.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once the TWRP is completely flashed to your device then reboot your device utilizing the command below.
How to root HTC Bolt/10 Evo using TWRP
So you want to root your device? Just root it! Follow the guides now guys!
- Then place the Supersu.zip to your device's internal storage.
- Now boot into the TWRP recovery mode. Do so by powering off your device, then press Power + Volume UP together till your device boots to the TWRP recovery mode.
- On the TWRP interface select backup all data first.
- Then tap on Install, to further select the SuperSU.zip file.
- Now swipe to install SuperSU.zip.