Moto G 2015 (XT1543) Marshmallow OTA update zip [Brazil] for you who wish to upgrade your existing stock ROM or want to restore to the official Android 6.0 from Motorola. The stock ROM is needed to fix some technical issues that currently effecting your device's performance. With a stock ROM your device will be once again reverted back to its factory state.
On this post you will be handed with Moto G 2015 (XT1543) Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock ROM for you to download and to install afterward. I can understand your reasoning doing so, it's probably to reclaim your lost device's warranty or simply want to fix errors caused by rooting, flashing the corrupted ROM or some other causes.
But remember that flashing a firmware that's officially from your device's manufacturer will erase any data that are not stock data, those include photos, videos, musics, notes, or ROM and any other data. Therefore I highly recommend you to firstly make backups over those data if you don't want to regret.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download firmware for Motorola Moto XT1750 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update ROM
Steps to download the above firmware.
- Firstly go to the above link to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM /firmware for Moto G 2015 (XT1543) from there.
- Motorola Moto XT1750 Nougat ROM Update (Flash File).
- Motorola Moto M (XT1662) Marshmallow Firmware Update (Flash File).
- Complete Guides To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Motorola Devices.
- Device Motorola Moto G (2GB).
- Model XT1543.
- Codename Osprey.
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow.
- Firmware 24.11.25.en.US.
- Required Version 23.46.4.
- Region Brazil.
- Status Official (stable).
- Type Incremental update.
- Date 01.05.2015.
- Availability OTA.
- File Name Blur_Version.23.46.4.osprey_retla_ds_2gb.retla.en.01.zip.
How to install stock ROM on Moto G 2015 (XT1543)?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
Here you will learn to update via stock recovery.
- Once you have finished downloading the OTA package from about link, then rename the file into update.zip.
- Now transfer the update.zip to your device / Moto's external microSD storage.
- Once done, reboot into the bootloader by powering on your device then hold and press Volume Down + Power guys.
- On the Bootloader menu, access the Recovery mode by holding and pressing the Power + Volume Up when you see 'no command'.
- Inside the Recovery Menu, choose 'apply update from sd', then select the update.zip package you previously transferred to your device's microSD.
- Now you can confirm the installations.