Motorola Moto XT1750 Android Nougat firmware update (flash file) for you who wish to upgrade your existing stock ROM or want to restore to the official Android 6.0 from Motorola. The stock ROM is needed to fix some technical issues that currently effecting your device's performance. With a stock ROM your device will be once again reverted back to its factory state.
On this post you will be handed with Motorola Moto XT1750 Android 7.0 Nougat stock ROM for you to download and to install afterward. I can understand your reasoning doing so, it's probably to reclaim your lost device's warranty or simply want to fix errors caused by rooting, flashing the corrupted ROM or some other causes.
But remember that flashing a firmware that's officially from your device's manufacturer will erase any data that are not stock data, those include photos, videos, musics, notes, or ROM and any other data. Therefore I highly recommend you to firstly make backups over those data if you don't want to regret.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
Download firmware for Motorola Moto XT1750 Android 7.0 Nougat MT6580
Steps to download the above firmware.
- Firstly go to the above link to register.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox.
- Then login, afterward download the stock ROM /firmware for Motorola Moto XT1750 from there.
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Motorola Moto XT1750)?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
- Moto G 2015 (XT1543) Marshmallow OTA Update Zip.
- Motorola Moto M (XT1662) Marshmallow Firmware Update (Flash File).
- Complete Guides To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Motorola Devices.
How to install stock ROM on Motorola Moto XT1750?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device's powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it's go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it's 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it's indicated with the following sign.