Vivo V5 Firmware Download (Flash File). Today I would like to guide you to install stock ROM on Vivo V5 and you will also be provided with the Vivo V5 stock ROM as well to be further flashed on your device guys. And of course the process will give you a result such as restoring your device to a stock state, fixing possible brick or bootloop or app's crash, and get your lost device's warranty back.
Whatever your intention on flashing the stock ROM on your Vivo V5 then you will be guided from this post to flash with the instructions.
Remember that beside the positive results you will enjoy for flashing this stock ROM then you will also bear the negative ones such as losing your root access, custom ROM and custom recovery (Only if your device has all the non-stock software). However I must remind you that always make backups first before flashing the stock ROM.
Benefits of flashing stock ROM.
- Can fix bootloop on your device.
- Can unbrick your device.
- Can restore your device's warranty.
- Can fix all the existing technical issues on your device.
- Will make your device looks like a new one!
Disadvantage of stock ROM.
- Your root access will be removed.
- Custom ROM will be removed.
- Custom recoveries will be removed.
- How To Root Vivo Y51L Very Easy.
- Flash Stock ROM On Vivo With SP Flash Tool..
- How To Unbrick Qualcomm SnapDragon Devices.
Download Vivo V5 Firmware Update Free Download (Flash File)
|Vivo V5 Flash File Custom ROM||Official ROM Vivo V5 version: PD1612F_EX_A_2.7.25 ONLY for India Indonesia Thailand Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Vietnam version phones|
- Firstly go to the above link to register yourself in order to get the download link.
- Then after signed-up, an email will be sent to your inbox. from above linkck ROM /firmware for Vivo V5 from there.
How to flash stock ROM to unbrick Vivo V5?
What you need.
- Download SPFlash tool download and install it on your PC.
- A computer with a USB cable.
- Download VCom driver. Learn how to install Mediatek VCOM USB driver on computer.
How to install stock ROM on Vivo V5?
Backup your data before going to flash the stock ROM.
- Download the SP Flash Tool and the USB drivers on your PC, then extract all the files.
- Afterward install all the files. (Skip this step if you have done it).
- Now open the extracted SP Flash Tool folder then find the Flash_Tool. Once you found it then double-clicking on it to select the Run As Administrator to launch the software.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is opened, then on Download tab, select the Scatter Loading button to grab the Scatter File (.txt extension) from your PC. (Scatter file / .txt is the stock ROM you want to flash).
- Now go to the Firmware / Stock ROM folder, then open the Android_Scatter.
- Then the SP Flash Tool will load the Android_scatter file.
- Now click on the Download button.
- You need to Power Off your device now (If the battery is removable then remove it first on its place, if not then just continue).
- After your device's powered off, then use your USB cable to connect it to computer.
- Press Volume UP or Volume Down to fasten the connection between your device and computer. (Skip this step if your device is instantly connected).
- Now the flashing processes will start, if it's go on normally, you will see a progress bar in yellow color on the SP Flash Tool as indicator. So wait until it's 100% completed.
- The flashing processes will be completed and it's indicated with the following sign.