Lineage OS 14.1 (Android 7.1 Nougat) ROM is now available for LG G6 H870. Therefore on this post you will be guided to install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on LG G6 H870 phone.
LineageOS 14.1 I am promoting now is considered stable by the developer however you should know that this is a non-stock ROM, it's the project of people outside of the LG, they do their best to deliver the more exciting and rich-feature ROM to Android users. Lineage OS 14.1 is based on AOSP and the newer version of CM. And this ROM is in alpha version, therefore things bad should be expected in some area guys, like many things may not work, or any others.
Okey without further ado, I invite you to flash Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your LG G6 H870 if you want, please continue reading.
- Not Listed.
- All features of Lineage OS.
- Adjustable brightness.
- Auto brightness.
- MTP and Mass Storage modes.
- Audio over BT.
- Camera rear/front (Photographs).
- Camera rear/front (Video).
- One thing for sure to only flash the Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 (Nougat) on the LG G6 H870 device only.
- Just for you to know that flashing the Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 (Nougat) ROM requires you to have a bootloader unlocked LG G6 H870 device.
- Don't forget to firstly backup your device.
- To flash this custom ROM you will need either CWM or TWRP recovery mode. You are welcomed to follow the how to install TWRP on any Android devices tutorials.
- Make sure you also enable Android USB debugging mode of your LG G6 H870 device.
- Follow all the written steps on this post and do not skip anything guys.
- Your computer and a USB cable should be ready to use.
- If your battery power is less then charge it first.
- Wish you all good luck.
Download the following Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat ROM & GAPPS zip file to your PC.
How to update LG G6 H870 to Android 7.1 Nougat with official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM
Well guys follow the updating instructions and all the possible risks are yours to bear and nobody should be taken responsible if anything wrong happen to your device such as brick.
- Now connect your device to computer using a USB cable and then transfer the zip file (Lineage OS 14.1 ROM comes with Android 7.1 (Nougat)) you downloaded earlier to PC to your Motorola's SD card.
- Now power off your device then unplug it from USB cable.
- Now enter to the Recovery Mode / TWRP mode.
- Inside the TWRP mode, perform the following action full data wipe by choosing the Wipe button -> Swipe to Factory Reset button.
- Now back to the TWRP main menu then you need to tap the Install button. And then choose the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM comes with Android 7.1 (Nougat) zip file you previously transferred to your device's storage on step 2.
- Now confirm the installation by simply swiping the Swipe to Confirm Flash option. You will see the installation will begin.
- Once the installation has been completed then repeat the above action to flash the Gapps.
- Now you need to tap Wipe cache/dalvik button in case you experience bootloop or other technical problem.
- Now you need to tap the Reboot button.