Use iRoot to root Android without PC and unroot it as well. The reputable vRoot Android rooting tool is now coming to us with a new name iRoot is a rooting tool that can root various of Android phones or tablets, it’s very easy to use and so simple, we can use iRoot to root Android without a computer or a laptop.
iRoot is developed by Chinese Android developers, so far can root number of Chinese and non-Chinese based Android phones.
If you are interested to give this tool a try then you are welcomed to follow the complete guides from this post.
Things to do and note before starting.
- Enable Unknown Sources first, by going to Settings -> Security -> Check the Unknown Sources option there.
- Backup your Android phone.
- Do not forget to have a sufficient battery power before rooting your device.
Learn about what is root Android.
Remember to do it at your own risk. Again make necessary backups. Do not forget that guys.
Instructions to root Android with iRoot tool.
- Now use your Android phone browser, then download iRoot (iroot.apk) all versions.
- Download iRoot there, once it’s downloaded then click on the apk file stored in SD Card.
- Now install it by clicking on the apk file.
- Once it’s installed, open the iRoot app.
- And then select I agree.
- Now hit the Root green button.
- This will appear if the rooting process is successful.
- You will then see the Kinguser icon on your App drawer that means your phone is now having a root access.
How to unroot Android Kinguser iRoot?
If you wish to unroot your rooted device, then the process are also simple can be done directly from Kinguser app itself. The exact steps as follow.
- Open Kinguser app.
- Go to Settings (Gear sign on top right).
- Then scroll down to find this option; “Remove Root Permission”, then tap on that option.
- And a box will appear asking you whether would you like to proceed to cleanup? Just hit Clear button.
That’s it you have unrooted your rooted Android phone easily without a complicated steps.
What are Android phones supported by iRoot?
So far here are the Android phones I know that are supported by iRoot.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T111.
- Galaxy Ace 3.
- Lenovo A269i
- Hp 7 Voicetab
- Himax polymer octacore
- Polytron W1351
- Polytron R1500
- Mito A50
- Imo Tab Z8 Nero
- Imo Q8
- Evercoss Elevate Y2
- Your feedback is needed.
You did it, now you have entirely mastered to root Android with iRoot without computer and also unroot it as well if you want to revert your phone back to its initial condition. Anyway, we have fully known the benefits of rooting, albeit that could — sometimes — void our warranty, but that’s not a problem as you can remove the root app anytime to get your warranty back. Hope this post useful. See you again in the next root Android tutorials on Install Android ROMs blog.