There is an easy root method released to root both Sony Xperia Z1 and Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, the rooting tool we are talking about it’s developed by a recognized developer of XDA forum, Munjeni. It’s a one click root based tool so you are right the process will be simple and easy. Without your notice your either Xperia Z1 or Xperia Z1 Compact will be rooted.
The reason we are rooting our Android based smartphone is simply to enjoy a bigger freedom for using, playing and optimizing our phone. In a rooted phone we can install any tweaks, custom ROMs, and KERNELS and also custom recovery image too. In order to achieve the better excitements, experiences and performances of our device.
It is also a road to be undergo if we are wishing to uninstall the pre-installed software we don’t need that are planted by the manufactures. So with all the abilities promised by a rooted device, it’s not surprising people are intrigued to root their device.
And if you’re too, then you can follow the full instructions here to root your Sony Xperia Z1 or Xperia Z1 Compact.
- Of course this rooting process will nullify your device’s warranty. That means if in the future your phone need a repair, Sony will not give a free service, you will be charged with amount of money.
- Make sure you make backups over your existing data before proceeding.
- Do not skip any step you are recommended to follow on the instructions area below.
- You also need to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your Sony Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z1 phone.
- A computer and a USB cable is needed to download the root tool and then transfer it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Do not forget to have a sufficient battery power before performing the rooting procedures.
Remember nobody is forcing you to root your smartphone, therefore you have fully understood, that all the risks that may happen after or during the process are yours to take.
How to root Sony Xperia Z1 and Sony Xperia Z1 very easy with one click root method
- Download newroot.exe 30.69MB.
- Now unzip the zip file of the root tool you downloaded earlier to your PC. The unzipping process will give you a folder.
- Now connect your phone to computer.
- Then inside the root folder, run the newstoot.exe file.
- And then check this option check this to root your phone option.
- The rooting process will then begin.
- Wait till the entire processes are done.
When your phone is fully rooted you can then unplug your phone from computer and then reboot it to complete the process.