Here we will share a complete guides to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 on Android 4.1.1 with built id JRO03C I9305ZHALI8.
The rooting process is similar with any other Samsung Galaxy flagships, that means Odin will be used as a tool to flash CF-Auto-Root tool in order obtain the root access for the said smartphone that was announced and released at 2012, September powered with Exynos 4412 Quad chipset.
Whenever you are ready to root your smartphone, this post is here to help you.
- Remember the guides should only be applied on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 phone only.
- Make necessary backups over your existing data. Albeit the process will not make your data lost. But things bad could happen.
- Your device’s warranty will likely be voided for rooting.
- Have a sufficient batter power.
- Perform the instructions at your own risk.
- Your device should be using JRO03C I9305ZHALI8 Android 4.1.1 KitKat firmware.
- Have installed Samsung USB drives, a Windows computer and also a USB cable.
- Enable your USB Debugging mode.
- Good luck guys.
Files you need.
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 or Odin3 v3-07 (Pick one that you think serves your most).
Instructions to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 on JRO03C I9305ZHALI8 .
- Completely turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Afterward we need to boot into download mode. Do so by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at once.
- You will see a download mode warning appear on your screen, just use the Volume Up button for entering the mode. See the image below.
- When you’re phone is in Download Mode, you can launch Odin now by clicking on its .exe file.
- You need to connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to computer, use the available USB cable of yours. Do it guys.
- Odin will then detect your phone, if it’s detected, you will see Added!!! message indicating it’s successfully detected.
- You can now click on AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or PDA (For Odin3 v3.07). Then find the Cf-Auto-Root.tar file stored on your computer.
- Now you can hit the Start button on Odin, be sure Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are selected / checked.
- Odin will then flash the CF-Auto-Root.tar for your device, this proceed is short, it takes about 50 seconds at maximum.
- When it’s done you will see PASS message covered with Green color.
- Now you can disconnect your smartphone from USB cable or from computer. Then check whether SuperSU icon is there on your phone.
Enjoy. You can also root Samsung Galaxy Android with Towelroot. Good day guys.