The G530FZXXU1AOA3 (XXU1AOA3) is now rolling to either Over The Air update or Samsung KIES if you own a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ a big chance you are waiting for its coming to you.
But of course you can skip that boring waiting time by simply install the stock firmware release manually.
Lucky you because you can follow the correct instructions from this post. And of course you need to firstly read the following few points. Do it !
- Do not install the G530FZXXU1AOA3 (XXU1AOA3) if your device is not Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ.
- Root access that your phone has, will be wiped out for flashing this software.
- A stock recovery image will replace your CWM or TWRP or any custom recoveries. If you have one of the custom recoveries installed.
- Your phone will be continually detected by KIES.
- Don’t start without firstly enable USB debugging mode of Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ!
- Battery is sufficient to perform this action.
- We will use Odin.
- Please to deactivate / disable any antivirus on your pc as it will block Odin from running and also disable your KIES.
- Prepare your Windows computer and a USB cable. Do not forget your computer should already has a USB drivers originally from Samsung.
- Backup first guys.
Download the firmware files based on your regions (extract the file).
- United Kingdom G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZBTU1AOA1_BTU/.
- Poland (T-Mobile) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZTPL1AOA4_TPL.
- France (Bouygues) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZBOG1ANL1_BOG.
- Italy (Wind) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZWIN1AOA3_WIN.
- Italy (TIM) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZTIM1AOA3_TIM.
- Romania (Cosmone) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZCOA1AOA3_COA.
How to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ to G530FZXXU1AOA3 (XXU1AOA3) Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Step 1 – Download ODIN v3.09 to your computer, once it’s downloaded, extract its zip file.
Step 2- Boot into download mode, use these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power while your phone is turned off, keep press those buttons. When you see a warning like in the picture, use Volume Up to continue.
Step 3 – Open Odin now, just click the Odin3 v3.09 file.
Step 4 – Connect your phone to computer, wait for Odin to detect your phone. You will see a picture like this if Odin manages to detect your phone.
Step 5 – Tap the AP from Odin, then search the firmware file, the extension is .tar.md5.
Step 6 – Do not check anything else, leave the options as is.
Step 7 – Hit the Start button to proceed the installation.
Step 8 – When flashing process takes place, wait til it’s done, your phone will reboot.
Step 9 – When your phone is turned on, disconnect it from USB cable.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
Who knows you may experience a bootloop where you phone is unable to boot normally but get stuck on animation logo. If that’s so perform these steps.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone.
- Now boot into recovery mode, pressing Volume Up + Home + Power to get yourself into that mode.
- Within the mode just select the wipe data / factory reset.
Remember the above action is performing a factory reset, thus you will loose your data afterward, I recommend you have backups before performing the action.
Well done all my friends. Hope you will like the update. See you again in the next posts of Install Android ROM blog.