Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ gets an official update after Samsung recently rolled out the G530FZXXU1AOA6 (ZXXU1AOA6) build bringing more optimized Android 4.4.4 KitKat for the phone.
You are highly recommended to grab the update now then flash it on your phone to enjoy a better performance using your phone.
There are three most used methods to update to the stock firmware, one of the most liked methods is manually install the firmware to the device, especially if the availability of it via OTA or KIES takes about one or two days to comes.
- G530FZXXU1AOA6 (ZXXU1AOA6) should be flashed to Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ only, do not try it on other model.
- Your phone is rooted? You will lose it for flashing this firmware.
- CWM or TWRP or any custom recoveries installed on your current phone will be replaced with a stock recovery.
- KIES will detect your phone.
- Those who use a custom ROM will find a condition they lost their system memory partition for installing this build.
- This flashing tutorials require you to firstly enable Android USB debugging mode!
- Have enough batter power.
- Odin will be used here.
- To smooth the process please to temporarily disable both your antivirus and Samsung KIES, re-enable them once the stock firmware is fully installed.
- Your Windows, USB drivers and USB cable should be ready.
- Make necessary backups!
Download the firmware files based on your regions (extract the file).
- Slovakia G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_ORX/.
- Slovenia (Si Mobile) G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZSIM1AOA1_SIM.
- Slovenia G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_SIO.
- Slovenia (Mobitel) G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZMOT1AOA1_MOT.
- Bulgaria G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_BGL.
- France (Orange) G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZFTM1AOA3_FTM.
- South East Europe G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_SEE/.
- Czech Republic G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_ETL.
- Hungary (Telenor) G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZPAN1AOA1_PAN.
- Poland (Play) G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZPRT1ANL1_PRT.
- France G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZXEF1AOB1_XEF.
- Italy G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZITV1AOA1_ITV.
- Hungary G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_XEH.
- Germany G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZDBT1ANL4_DBT.
- Open Austria G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZATO1AOA1_ATO.
- Switzerland G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZAUT1AOA3_AUT.
- Luxembourg G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZLUX1ANL2_LUX.
- Netherlands G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZPHN1ANL2_PHN.
- France G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZVGF1AOA2_VGF.
- Portugal (TPH) G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_TPH.
- Macedonia G530FZXXU1AOA6_G530FZOXX1AOA3_VIM.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ to G530FZXXU1AOA6 (ZXXU1AOA6) Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Step 1 – Download ODIN v3.09 to your PC, then extract it.
Step 2- Power off your phone then power it up using these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power. A download mode warning will appear, access it using Volume Up.
Step 3 – Launch Odin now, click on the Odin3 v3.09 file you saved on your PC.
Step 4 – Plug your smartphone to PC, wait Odin to detect it. Added!!! Message will appear indicating your phone is successfully detected.
Step 5 – Now tap the AP via Odin then find the firmware file you previously downlaoded, usuall it has the .tar.md5 extension.
Step 6 – Leave other options untouched.
Step 7 – Click the Start button now for the installation to begin.
Step 8 – The flashing process takes time. You should see your phone rebooting when it’s done.
Step 9 – After it is on, disconnect your phone from PC.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
Hope this doesn’t happen to you, however if it does, your phone is stuck in animation logo and doesn’t enter to a normal mode. For the situation, you need to perform a factory reset. (Be sure you have backups already).
- Turn your phone off completely.
- Boot to recovery mode, press these buttons; Volume Up + Home + Power to get yourself into that mode.
- Inside the recovery mode choose this option; wipe data / factory reset continued with rebooting your phone.