N900R4TYUDOC3 (TYUDOC3) based on Android 5.0 Lollipop is now available for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900R4, thus for people with that phoneblet in hand and want to download and install the update can wait for their turn from either OTA or Samsung KIES. It will take time till Samsung pushes it to their region.
However you can skip the waiting time by simply downloading and installing the TYUDOC3 Android 5.0 firmware manually. And you can follow the complete instructions to flash it right now. Surely this a bit complicate compared with automatic installation, however it’s better rather than waiting for your turn to come, it can take days.
If you are interested, you can begin by firstly reading the following preconditions.
- You need to know that the N900R4TYUDOC3 Android 5.0 Lollipop OTA firmware is made for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900R4 only, not any other phone. Therefore do not install it if your phone is not that model.
- Be sure your USB cable and Windows computer is ready.
- And of course a USB driver originally from Samsung is installed and updated.
- Since we will connect our phone to computer, make sure you firstly enable USB debugging mode on Android of US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Remember that you must also disable your computer antivirus software and Samsung KIES to avoid them interrupting the process.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is already rooted, then N900R4TYUDOC3 firmware will delete it.
- Your existing custom recovery (If there is one) will be replaced with a stock recovery.
- Your battery power percentage should be enough for performing this action.
How to update US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900R4 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OTA N900R4TYUDOC3 (TYUDOC3) firmware
Step 1 – Download the N900R4TYUDOC3 zip file. And extract it, you will then find the tar.md5 extension file as it’s the firmware file. I recommend to save the file on Desktop.
Step 2 – You need to download and extract ODIN v3.09. We will need it to flash the firmware later.
Step 3- Now boot your phone to download mode, by powering it off completely, then press and hold these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power. When you see a warning message, then press the Volume Up to continue.
Step 4 – Now click on the Odin.exe you previously downloaded to your computer to open the tool. Then connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to your PC.
Step 5 – If succeed, a message saying Added!!! will be displayed, and your ID:COM box will become yellow.
Step 6 – Then you need to tap on AP to browse the .tar.md5 file.
Step 7 – Now select the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. If they are not selected.
Step 8 – You can start the installation now by hitting the Start button.
Step 9 – The installation is on, wait till it’s finish. When it’s done, your device will reboot itself. If you see your device’s home screen just unplug it from USB cable.
You did it guys, now your US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900R4 is now powered with N900R4TYUDOC3 (TYUDOC3) Android 5.0 Lollipop OTA. I do hope you will like the new firmware.