Now we will elaborate all the steps needed to root T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge, so if the device is in your hand now.
You should be interesting in learning what should be done in order to deliver root access of the Samsung latest device. Then decide whether you want to root it or not root it.
- You should not apply this method if your device is not T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge. If yours is Galaxy S6 only, then proceed to this tutorials.
- Root process using CF-Auto-Root is safe, no data shall be deleted, however make backups are also recommended before performing unofficial operations like root.
- Your device warranty will likely be nullified for applying the steps.
- It’s good to have full battery power.
- Perform the guides here but all the risks is yours to bear.
- Already have an original Samsung USB drivers installed on your Windows computer, a USB cable, please to disable your antivirus too as it usually interrupts Odin from working.
- Since we will bridge communication between device and PC, thereof enable your Galaxy S6 USB Debugging mode.
Ready? Do it.
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge T-Mobile (Extract the root package).
- Download Odin3 v3-09 or Odin3 v3-07 (Select the only the version that serves you most guys).
Instructions to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Power off your smartphone completely.
- Now boot into Download Mode when your phone is off, just press and hold these three buttons altogether; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- A warning will show up on screen. To continue just press Volume Up button, you will then be directed to Download Mode.
- Launch Odin now, by clicking on the file you downloaded earlier.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using a USB cable when Odin is opened.
- Your phone will be detected by Odin, if it’s successfully detected you will see Added!!! message. That means good.
- You can now click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) then find the CF-Auto-Root tar file inside your computer.
- When done, just hit the Start button from Odin to begin the installation. One more thing before hitting the Start button the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
- Installation process will take place, usually the process is 60 seconds period, just wait guys.
- When it’s complete, Odin will show PASS message.
- Done! You are now having a rooted T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. You can disconnect it from USB cable. Enjoy.