Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update taking build number T530XXU1BOD8 (XXU1BOD8) for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 (WIFI + 4G) makes it way now to the Spain, Nordic Countries and Serbia. It’s reported that T530XXU1BOD8 can be regarded a great update as it is included the entire goodies of Android Lollipop. So you can expect to find a Material Design interface for user, great performance, heads-up notifications and also lockscreen.
Samsung is now rolling out the firmware to the mentioned regions and can be expected to be available on your Samsung KIES or in the over the air utility on your phone if you live in either mentioned countries. But the process can take sometimes, could be a week before it’s fully available for all, and probably about month to be delivered to all the regions where there is Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-T530.
But of course you can install the firmware right now, what you need is a manual installations to bring the T530XXU1BOD8 (XXU1BOD8) build number as long as you have this Samsung’s biggest Tab 4. If you are interested we can continue to the full and manual instructions.
We will be providing the firmware zip file for you to download to your computer. And to flash the firmware then we will use Odin tool developed by Samsung itself. And a computer powered by Windows OS will be needed as Odin is currently only supporting that Microsoft’s OS.
Ready? Please to firstly read the following prerequisites first.
- Do not flash the T530XXU1BOD8 (XXU1BOD8) if your device is not Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 Wifi or 4G.
- For a rooted Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Wi-Fi, then you will lose your root access after flashing this firmware.
- For those who use a custom ROM, then your ROM system partitions will be deleted by this firmware.
- Enable USB Debugging mode for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 first.
- Since we will use Odin, then your antivirus and KIES should be temporarily disabled to avoid interruptions.
- A computer with Windows OS, USB drivers from Samsung has been installed and a USB cable.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 battery power is sufficient to perform the flashing process.
- Your phone will be detected by Samsung KIES after flashing the firmware.
Files you need to download to your computer.
- Download T530XXU1BOD8 (XXU1BOD8) for Spain (PHE) WI-FI, Nordic Countries (NEE) 4G and Serbia (Vip – TOP) 4G.
- Download Odin3 v3-07,
How to install T530XXU1BOD8 (XXU1BOD8) Android Lollipop firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 Wi-Fi and 4G
- Now you must power off your Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 SM-T530.
- When it’s powered off, you need to enter to the Download Mode by pressing and holding these three keys at the same time Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When you see a Warning you can press the Volume Up for entering the mode.
- Now Odin must be opened, click on its exe file from your PC.
- When Odin is opened, connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to your PC.
- Added!!! will appear on the message box, that means your device is successfully detected by Odin.
- Use the ;AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to get to the zip files of the XXU1BOD8 you downloaded earlier to your PC.
- You can now begin the installation by simply pressing the Start button only if you are sure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are selected. Then hit the Start button.
- When done, Odin will show PASS notification meaning that the firmware has been successfully flashed to your phone.
- You can then disconnect your phone from PC after it’s fully rebooted and your phone’s home screen shows up.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
In case your Galaxy Note Pro is stuck at bootloop, you must perform a factory reset. Enter to the recovery mode by utilizing the the Volume Up + Home + Power. Once you are in that mode, select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset menu. Done.
Well done guys, you have successfully flashed the T530XXU1BOD8 (XXU1BOD8) build bringing Android 5.0.2 Lollipop to your Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 SM-T530. You can now enjoy the fun with the mentioned firmware powering your device.