Those who own a Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 can now flash Mokee ROM based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software, the ROM is now available to be downloaded and installed on International Droid RAZR device. You can read the full flashing instructions written on this post to bring the same software to your phone.
Mokee ROM comes with a list of great features that were inspired by feedback of users. You should have more fun using it. But one thing you should know that the ROM is still in early build, you can expect some minor bugs. But in overall it’s a great ROM that is worth to be installed.
If you are interested to flash the ROM you are recommended to firstly read the following preconditions.
- Backup, backup, backup your data first guys.
- Since this is a custom ROM wrapped with zip extension thus your Motorola Droid RAZR should already has either CWM or TWRP recovery installed.
- Mokee ROM is not released and developed by HTC, your warranty will be voided as the result no free of charge service you will enjoy if your phone need a repair in the future, remember that guys.
- You must enable your Motorola Droid RAZR’s Android USB debugging mode first.
- Mokee ROM has no Gapps. You will need to install it separately. The guides below will provide the step.
- Your phone’s battery power should be enough.
Remember to follow the guides here correctly and attentively. Of course all the risks are yours to hold.
Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Mokee ROM on Motorola Droid RAZR XT912
Download these zip files to your computer.
- Download Mokee (nightly) ROM For Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 [Filename; MK51.1-spyder-201506241125-NIGHTLY.zip].
- Download Gapps.
Once the zip files downloaded, do not unzip them, save them on Desktop to be found easily.
- Transfer all the zip files from your computer to your Motorola Droid RAZR internal storage.
- Once all the zip files transferred disconnect it from PC.
- Shut down your phone completely, then enter to recovery mode (Safetrap recovery).
- Inside the CWM recovery menu, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now perform the Wipe Cache Partition. Afterward enter the Advanced menu to select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You can now choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card and then search the custom ROM zip file you transferred to internal storage earlier.
- You can install the Gapps zip file using the above step.
- After all the zip files flashed, just select *****Go Back***** option to further select Reboot System Now.
- Motorola Droid RAZR of yours will reboot.
Done you have installed Mokee Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Motorola Droid RAZR XT912.