Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I9060I gets Android KitKat (4.4.4), I9060IXXU0AOC3 (XXU0AOC3) update officially from Samsung after the company rolled out the firmware a few hours ago and inviting number of supported regions to grab the update through the official and automatic updates like Samsung KIES and System Update (OTA).
If you just heard this news, then you should check either KIES or OTA to see whether the update is already available there, then install it.
Or if your Samsung Galaxy GT-I9060I is rooted or being powered with a custom ROM, you will not receive any notifications from those facilities as Samsung doesn’t approve rooting activity thus having a root access will stop you from using system update or KIES. But do not too worry because you can use the manual installation to have I9060IXXU0AOC3 running on your phone.
And the post you are reading now will guide you through the entire process to install XXU0AOC3 Android 4.4.4 KitKat on your phone.
If you are ready then you can firstly read the preconditions below.
- Remember to only install the I9060IXXU0AOC3 (XXU0AOC3) on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I90601 only.
- If your smartphone is rooted then having this firmware installed will wipe it out.
- And the system partitions of your custom ROM will be deleted.
- Do not forget to enable USB Debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus first.
- Odin will be used, so you need to firstly disable your antivirus and Samsung KIES.
- Prepare your Windows computer with a USB drivers installed and a USB cable.
- Your battery power must be enough to perform these installations.
- Once you have the XXU0AOC3 installed then Samsung KIES will recognize your phone.
Files you need to download to your computer.
Unzip or extract the file you download above.
How to install I9060IXXU0AOC3 (XXU0AOC3) Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I9060I
- You need to power off your smartphone now to boot into the Download Mode, press these buttons together Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When you see a warning like in the image below just use the Volume Up to continue entering the mode.
- Open Odin now, click on the exe file of it, it will then open.
- You need to plug your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus to PC now when Odin is opened.
- Added!!! notification will appear on message box, that means Odin has detected your phone, congratulation.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button then find the zip file of the firmware on your computer.
- You can now press the Start button after you are sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
- Odin will do its jobs flashing the firmware file, once done you will see the PASS message.
- Once your phone finished rebooting and your phone’s home seen, you can disconnect your smartphone from computer, that means your phone is now using the firmware you just flashed on it.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
In case your phone doesn’t boot normally but get stuck at the animation logo or suffering bootloop, you can fix that but performing a factory reset to it, to do so just power it off then press these buttons together Volume Up + Home + Power. When you are on that mode just select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
Great my friend you have successfully installed I9060IXXU0AOC3 (XXU0AOC3) on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus manually. You can verify it from About phone area. See you again in the next posts of Install Android ROM blog.