The N915TUBU1BOF1 (UBU1BOF1) Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T, for anyone with the phoneblet can now install it using either System Update or Samsung KIES feature. The firmware is bringing minor changes and bug-fixes over the security and performances. You should take it right now and do not ignore it.
But if you are not yet notified through KIES or OTA about the N915TUBU1BOF1 availability then you can follow the manual instructions from this post that will bring the same firmware to your device.
If you are interested, then please provide time to read the following preconditions, do it guys.
- Be sure you only install the N915TUBU1BOF1 (UBU1BOF1) firmware only on carrier unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T not on other devices or on carrier locked device.
- Your root access will be deleted for installing this software.
- If you use a custom ROM, then this firmware will wipe out your ROM’s existing system partition.
- And one more thing, do not forget to enable USB debugging mode of your phone first.
- Odin will be used here, therefore your Windows computer with USB drivers installed and USB cable should be ready to use.
- You need to also disable both KIES and antivirus programs on your computer to prevent them interrupting Odin from running.
- Your battery power should at least above %60.
- Make backups, do not skip this one, it’s important guys.
- Samsung KIES will continue detecting your phone.
No we can continue to the full and manual instructions of bringing N915TUBU1BOF1 Android 5.0.1 L on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T phoneblet.
Follow the guides and all the risks that could happen during or after following the guides are yours to bear.
Download these files to your PC.
When all the files downloaded then extract them all.
How to install N915TUBU1BOF1 (UBU1BOF1) Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T
- Now power off your computer to boot into Download Mode. When it’s powered off, then press these buttons altogether Volume Down + Home + Power.
- Do not release the buttons till your phone’s screen showing the following warning. If you see the warning, press the Volume Up to access download mode.
- Open Odin now by clicking on the exe file you downloaded earlier.
- You can now connect your phone (When it’s in Download mode) to your PC.
- If Odin has detected your phone, you will find a notification saying Added!!! appear on the message box.
- Now tap the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware file you previously downloaded and extracted to your computer.
- Click the Start button now for starting the firmware flashing.
- After Odin has finished flashing the N915TUBU1BOF1 firmware, you will find a PASS notification on Odin, that means the process succeeded.
- Reboot your phone.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
For those who are stuck at animation logo or bootloop can perform a factory reset to fix the problem. Just power off your phone and then boot into the recovery mode. Then select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option. And done guys.