Certainly you already know the benefits of having a custom recovery image installed on your Android powered smart device, thus with it we can perform the series of operations that are impossible to be applied on the stock recovery image.
Therefore many Android phone and tablet users usually prefer to use the custom rather than a stock recovery as they can operate things that can boost up their device’s performance and abilities amazingly.
And in this post I would like to guide all of the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 users to install the TWRP recovery v126.96.36.199 on their devices. So if you wish to root your device, or installing a great custom ROMs, or simply want to make Nandroid backups. Then you are at the right place to start.
- Backup all your existing and precious data before beginning. To avoid something you hate most. Be sure make backups first!
- Enable your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5’s USB debugging mode. Be sure you have done it. Because it’s required.
- Do it at your own risk for any possible negative effects that could happen during or after the installation procedures.
How to install TWRP recovery v188.8.131.52 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Download and unzip all these file packages.
Full instructions guys.
- You must boot into the Download Mode, doing so by powering off your phone, then press these buttons at once; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- Release all those buttons once you see the warning like in the picture, and then press the Volume Up to enter the mode.
- When your Galaxy Note 5 has entered to the mode, then open Odin you previously unzipped.
- Continue the step with connecting your phone to the computer.
- Added!!! will show up telling you that your device is detected successfully.
- Tap the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to further search the TWRP recovery file.
- Leave other options unchecked, then press Start button to start the flashing phases.
- PASS notification will be seen on odin, that means that Odin has installed the entire TWRP recovery files on your Android powered device.
- Reboot your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to finish the processes of installing TWRP recovery file on the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
Those who get their device stuck at bootloop can perform a factory reset via Recovery Mode. Do so by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power buttons after your device’s powered off, then choose the Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
Done my friend now your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is powered with the latest TWRP recovery which is TWRP recovery v184.108.40.206 version. Now you can apply any actions to tweak it. Hope you like the TWRP recovery guys.