Again US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R4 receives an official firmware update this month after the G900R4VXU2BOG2 Android 5.0 Lollipop VXU2BOG2 was pushed out to deliver more optimized features, performance and stability to the said superb smartphone.
You are invited to get this firmware installed right now and then enjoy everything it’s offering for you.
- Remember to only install this firmware only on the US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R4.
- Backup your existing data guys.
- Prepare your working USB cable and a computer based on Windows OS.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Android device.
- Do not forget to follow each step entirely.
- If your phone has a root access then it will be swept away for installing this firmware.
- And if your phone is using a custom recovery now, then it will be replaced by a stock recovery.
- Do it at your own risk. Again I repeat. Just make backups.
How to install G900R4VXU2BOG2 Android 5.0 Lollipop VXU2BOG2 on the US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R4
Firstly you need to download these files then unzip them to your computer and then unzip them.
- G900R4VXU2BOG2 Android 5.0 Lollipop VXU2BOG2.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 if you haven’t downloaded it before.
- Boot to Download Mode, by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power at once, when your phone showing a warning message, release all the buttons then press Volume Up.
- Now open Odin after your phone has entered a Download mode.
- Then plug your phone to PC..
- Odin will try to detect your phone, when it managed to detect your phone, you will see Added!!! notification.
- You can now find the unzipped firmware file by pressing AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA.
- You can now press the Start button to begin the installation.
- PASS notification appears now indicating that the firmware was successfully installed.
- Reboot your phone to complete the entire installation procedures.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
You can enter the recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power, then select Wipe Data / Factory Reset, then the bootloop issue will be fixed, and you are good to go.
Done guys your phone is now powered with the latest firmware.