You can now root C Spire Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-R970X of yours very easy, the process is short and at the end your beloved smartphone will be rooted thus you can tweak it with any available mods, custom ROMs, rooted apps, Kernels and many more. And be sure to follow the instructions wholly without skipping anything.
Root is not approved by Samsung as the manufacturer of the Samsung Galaxy S4, so if your device’s warranty is still valid, then rooting will void it. Thus there is no free service if you need it in the future. So perform the instructions here at your own risk.
Are you ready? Then let’s us do it. Guys.
- Backup your data before proceeding.
- Be sure you firstly enable your device’s USB debugging mode.
- Prepare both your Windows PC and USB cable.
How to root C Spire Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-R970X
Download the following files to your PC.
- Download CF-Auto-Root [jfltecsp] for C Spire S4 SCH-R970X.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you’ve downloaded then no need to re-download it).
Unzip all the downloaded files on your PC.
How to root MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SGH-M819N
Each step must be followed and do not ignore any of them.
- Power off your smartphone to further boot into the Download Mode.
- Now open Odin on your PC.
- Connect between your phone and computer using a USB cable.
- Added!!! notification will then appear on message box telling you that your smartphone is detected.
- On Odin click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button, then get the CF-Auto-Root [jfltecsp] for C Spire S4 SCH-R970X (.tar.md5 extension) on your computer.
- Click Start button to start the CF-Auto-Root flashing process.
- PASS word will show up on Odin to tell you that your phone’s rooted.
- Restart your device my friend