Those who wish to root Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-R970C smartphone can actualize their wishes, because on this post all of them will be guided through the entire process of obtaining the root access for the said device. And remember that rooting is full of benefits, once your device’s rooted you can perform many actions that are not available on the non-rooted device, great.
And be sure you follow the instructions entirely without skipping any step or else you will find failure or the worse is your phone is bricked. So I am highly suggesting you to follow the guides attentively and correctly. Remember that rooting will void your warranty so there’s no a free ride when you need it. Perform the rooting instructions here at your own risk.
Ready guys? Let’s begin to the full guides. Good luck ok.
- Make necessary backups over your existing data stored on your smartphone.
- Enable Android USB debugging mode first.
- Your Windows based PC and USB cable should be ready to use.
Download the following files to your PC.
- Download CF-Auto-Root [jfltecri] for Cricket Wireless S4 SCH-R970C.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you’ve downloaded then no need to re-download it).
Once downloaded, then unzip them, to your computer.
How to root Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-R970C
- Enter to download mode.
- Then open Odin from your computer.
- Now you need to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Added!!! notification show up telling that your phone is detected.
- You need to find the CF-Auto-Root [jfltecri] for Cricket Wireless S4 SCH-R970C (.tar.md5) file on your PC, by clicking on AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button.
- Continued with clicking the Start button for installing the .tar.md5 extension based file.
- If Odin has successfully flashed your phone then you will see PASS word on it.
- Restart your smart device to get it done.
Done guys !