As I promised in my previous post related to KingRoot apk that I will share the full instructions to root Android based device with KingRoot without a computer, however it’s recommended to download the apk file of it to computer then transfer it to your phone.
Today we will root Posh Orion Max X550a without computer and if you own that smartphone you can follow the guides from here to bring root access to your device.
And KingRoot is designed for those who wish only a root access for their device without the need to install any third party recovery to their phone. According to XDA developer forum, this tool is so popular in China and since then being released in English version for us to use — those who don’t speak Chinese.
And the success rate of KingRoot is because root strategy will be deployed from cloud and the success rate is about 60%.
If you are interested, then you can continue, but please to firstly read the following preconditions.
- Remember you need to firstly backup your device.
- Root can void your device’s warranty therefore no free service when you need it in the future.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your phone first to be enable installing the KingRoot apk file.
Proceed to the instructions below but all the risks are yours to take.
How to root Posh Orion Max X550a with KingRoot app.
- Download KingRoot apk and then install it to your smartphone.
- Once it’s installed then open it.
- When it’s opened, then a screen like in the following will appear on your phone’s screen, see it guys.
- Then tap the Start Root button or Try To Root if your version is below 4.1.
- The rooting process will begin, it takes about minutes, once done you will see the following notifications that means it’s successful.
If you own other Android devices and want to try KingRoot, then you may want to read my root Android OS using KingRoot post, good luck guys.