You can now root LG G4 H810PR AT&T 10A without the need to unlock your device bootloader, the steps to do are written completely and correctly on this post for you to follow. Make sure you prepare everything necessary before starting to root your LG G4 H810PR phone so you won’t miss anything important in the process of rooting.
Be sure you know that rooting will nullify your device’s warranty if it’s still valid, and there is a chance you end up bricking your device, if that happens then all the risks are yours to bear, blame not anyone except yourself for such tragedy. However root access comes with so many benefits you can enjoy and you will likely love the benefits.
If you are interested then proceed to the full rooting instructions but please to firstly read the following preconditions first.
- Your Windows OS computer and a USB cable should be ready to use.
- Backup all your precious data before beginning.
- Do not forget to firstly make your device’s USB debugging mode enabled.
- The rooting instructions below need to be followed in a whole.
- If your battery power is low then charge it first to avoid a sudden shut down during the rooting process.
How to root LG G4 H810PR AT&T 10A without unlock bootloader
Download these files and unzip them to your computer.
- Transfer this file system.rooted.phonemodel.img file (After the tar.gz was unzipped) to your device’s root internal SD card using MTP mode.
- Afterward boot your device to the Download Mode. Do so by powering off your phone then press Volume Up and then connect your phone to computer.
- The drivers installations will begin, just wait guys, okey?
- Once the drivers was installed successfully, double click on the ports.bat inside LG_Root folder (This activity will provide us COM port).
- Now get into the LG_Root folder then press shift button and right click on UPDATE SUPERSU to choose Open command window here.
- Now copy + paste this command while your phone’s Download Mode, change the COM4 with your COM number found in COM port.
- Send_Command.exe \.COM4
- Type id and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Now you need to execute this command.
- dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
- Then just wait and you’ll get a “#” prompt. That means the rooting process has been done.
- Then type LEAVE and enter. Your device will reboot, then it is also rooted.