Root AT&T LG G Pad F 8.0 V495 tutorials is the topic I would like to share to you, the device is a great Android super powered tab book comes with many great functionalities and features to enjoy. The device is optimized with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset powered with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory to save your digital contents.
Those who have this 8-inch display with 13MP device can enjoy more excitements out from this device can offer by default, because you can further take this awesome AT&T based Android tablet to the next level by rooting it. The tool to be used is OneClick Root delivered by a third Android party developer for free of charge.
Those who wish to get more fun can start to prepare everything needed before rooting, the following is preconditions sections, read them all.
- Make sure you firstly make necessary backups before beginning.
- Enable your device USB debugging mode.
- Be sure your Windows OS computer and USB cable are working fine.
- Charge your device’s battery power if it’s running low.
- Do it at your own risk, blame not anyone, but yourself if things got worsen.
How to root Root AT&T LG G Pad F 8.0 V495
Download these files to your PC.
Instructions to root LG G Pad F 8.0
- Connect your tablet to PC.
- Now execute the One Click Script. Just double click the LG Root Script.bat file.
- A command prompt window will come out, just do the on-screen instructions.
- Now sit back and wait till the entire process finish.
- Now you can check whether the SuperSU icon appears on your app tab menu, if there is, then your AT&T LG G Pad F 8.0 V495 is already rooted.
- In case your device’s not detected, just try to switch between PTP and MTP options.
- In case you receive “MSVCR100.dll is missing” error, to fix it, you can download and install Visual C++ Redistributable.
- As for the 64 bit users, also install this file and not the 64bit version.