For all of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L on Korea then you can taste the Android 5.1.1 firmware (Lollipop) now, because Samsung has pushed out the major update recently and bring the Lollipop full experience for your device. This is a big update because the last time Samsung rolled out a stock update to Galaxy Note 3 Neo was the Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
With the coming of this stock, then certainly many users of the device hoping they can flash it. However, I must say to you that this firmware is a region based, that means other variants of the Galaxy Note 3 can not install it. But do not worry, according to a reliable source, Samsung will release update for other Note 3 variants in the near future, just wait guys.
- Remember that the KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock is meant only for the Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L phone. Therefore do not flash it on other variants.
- Make sure that your computer based on Windows and your USB cable are working and already have original Samsung drivers installed.
- Do not forget to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L.
- Make backups first before doing anything to your device.
- We will use Odin as the Samsung tool to flash the firmware.
- And you should temporarily disable both the Samsung KIES and antivirus installed on your PC before performing the flashing.
- Do not skip any step.
- If your device is using a custom recovery image then it will substituted with a stock recovery image.
Download and then unzip these files to your computer.
- Download KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock Lollipop firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (Download only if you haven’t downloaded before.).
How to install KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock on the Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L
- Now shut down your existing device, to boot into the Download Mode, press these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power till you see the Samsung logo or yellow or red text on screen.
- Tap on Volume Up when the following warning appears on screen.
- When your phone is in Download Mode, then open Odin from your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 3 to computer so Odin can detect your Note 3 Neo.
- Added!!! notification on message box telling that your device’s detected.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to search the firmware unzipped on your PC the firmware comes with .tar.md5 extension.
- Click Start button to begin the installation procedures.
- PASS notification (Look the picture below as a reference) will come out telling you that the entire flashing process was successfully done.
- Reboot your phoneblet now guys.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
In case you device is stuck at bootloop, then perform a factory reset via recovery mode.
Done my friend because you have updated your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L to KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware.