The SimplRom Android 5.1.1 ROM is available now for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F phone, the ROM comes with number of useful features such as emotitional kernel r22 rc4 that will keep your device stability at best it can. Also to maintain your device’s performance the ROM is also debloated and deodexed.
And one more thing I believe you like is the ROM is pre-rooted, so you will have a root access once it’s installed, so are you interested? If you are then you are invited to flash it to your existing beloved smart device.
However since this is not stock firmware, thus to install it then your device should already have a root access and have CWM or TWRP recovery installed.
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F not other variants or models.
- CWM custom recovery will be used on this tutorials.
- The SimplROM Android 5.1.1 ROM is only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F.
- Make necessary backups before making any move.
- Samsung KIES installed on your computer or laptop will stop detecting your phoneblet after the ROM is installed and running on your device.
- Perform a Dalvick Cache wipe from recovery mode.
Download this to your computer.
- Download SimplRom Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM.
How to install SimplROM Android Lollipop 5.1.1 on Galaxy Note 4 N910F Phoneblet.
- Connect your phone to PC now in order to move the ROM zip file to your phone’s SD card root folder.
- Now disconnect your phoneblet from computer after the ROM zip file moved.
- Shut down your device, then boot into the recovery mode by pressing and holding these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- On the recovery mode (CWM or TWRP), do a Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Afterward, do the Wipe Cache Partition. When it’s done, go to Advanced mode to do the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You must now choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to search the SimplROM zip to flash it on your phoneblet.
- After the ROM zip file is fully installed, then choose *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Now your device reboot, during the rebooting process it loads all the ROM files, patient!
Great my friend because you have finished installing the Android 5.1.1 SimplRom custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F phone.