Once your device is rooted then you need an app called SuperSU, with it we can manage and control all the apps that require root access. Once your device is rooted, then normally you will install root based apps, each time you launch any root app then SuperSU will ask your permission whether the app in question should be granted with root access or not.
So to short the story is; the role of SuperSU app is to make sure that no apps can access to your root system without your notice.
SuperSU is simply a future Superuser access management tool. It provides more than any other similar apps do like improved access for notifications, to logging area, other options to configure all root apps installed on your device. You can also and easily unroot your device.
You should have this app installed to manage better all your installed root apps with their files.
And now the developer of SuperSU which is ChainFire has it updated to support the latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), the update version number is v2.52 and it’s still in Beta.
You know that means when it’s said Beta, yes it’s not perfect yet, there number things need to be fixed, I believe ChainFire will make everything settled in the next update.
And ChainFire has planted several abilities on this version for us to enjoy which are.
- You will get neater and cleaner design and approach.
- Unroot easier.
- There is an unlittered /system partition.
- You will also get excludes things like “sugote”, which are not needed on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- This one is also the update addedd by ChainFier; OTA’s are slightly easier now, as reflashing boot image is usually a lesser hassle than reflashing an entire /system.
- Most importantly, this does not soft brick your device if you do not have the correct kernel installation. Previous methods to root Android 6.0 required a SELinux policy patch in the kernel, without which, the device would not boot. With this method, if the supporting kernel is absent, you won’t have root but the device will boot.
This app requires a rooted device, therefore if yours is not yet rooted, then you can follow my instructions here to root your device.
Download SuperSU 2.52
File name: BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip. .
Format: Zip Archive.
Download SuperSU V2.52 BETA
Tell me your impressions after using this software on your rooted Android 6.0 Marshmallow smartphone or tablet.