TeamUB custom ROM is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 phone, albeit it’s not offering the Android 6.0 Marshmallow software, but it will certainly bring a feature-rich ROM to your Galaxy S4 that will increase your excitements and experiences using it.
So in this post I invite you all to give the TeamUB ROM a try. If you are ready. Then I recommend you to firstly read the following preconditions.
- Remember that the instructions on this post is meant only for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 and do not flash the TeamUB ROM on any other models rather than that smartphone.
- Make backups first before proceeding to the instructions.
- Samsung doesn’t recommend to flash a custom ROM, therefore you will loose your warranty, and all the risks are yours to take for following the update tutorials considered unofficially here.
- Your device’s bootloader should already been unlocked and your phone should already installed a CWM recovery.
- You will need a root access to flash this ROM.
- Do not skip any step follow them all.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini USB debugging should firstly enabled.
Download the zip file below to your computer.
Instructions on how to install TeamUB Android 5.1.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190.
- When you have finished downloading all the zip files above then you need to connect your smartphone to computer in order to transfer the downloaded zip files to your phone’s SD card root folder.
- And now you can unplug the USB cable from your phone after the transfer done.
- You can now power off your device and then boot it into the recovery mode by pressing and holding these keys; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- When you are inside the recovery mode (CWM), you must select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Continue with selecting the Wipe Cache Partition. Afterward you must select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- This is the awaited moment, which is to install the file, you must select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to search the TeamUB ROM zip file, when found just install the file, you can repeat this process to install the Gapps.
- Once all the zip files flashed successfully just select the *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- You can now reboot your smartphone guys.
- Finish now guys.
Awesome my friend because you just successfully installed the TeamUB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and now you should be happy and enjoy it.