How to download Instagram photos and videos using Android. If you are an active Instagram user and curious about how to download photos from that very popular social networking site, Instagram, then you are not truly alone.
Instagram through its interface programming application doesn’t allow application developers to download photos uploaded to its server.
But do not loose hope, you still can download photos uploaded there, simply follow the short tips written from the post you are reading now.
How to download photos from Instagram social network on Android device.
Follow the instructions and do not skip any steps.
- Now you need to download Insta Download app — video & photo from Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have used the latest Instagram app to your Android powered smartphone from Google Play Store — The premium app gives you facility to copy the photo and video URL by simply choosing the Copy Share URL.
- And then you can open Insta Download and then paste to see the picture you wish to save. Insta Download will automatically fetch URL from clipboard and provide it to users.
- By selecting save image, a user can name photo they wish to download. And then continue by pressing the Download button to save your photo to your smartphone.
- Beside to save a photo, a user can also Download video by repeating the step above.
- If you wish to download photo and video by more simple method and not being limited because of privacy account, so you can choose Instagram+ or OGInsta+ app that you can download from Ogmods.net site.
- If you select Instagram+, then you must uninstall first the official Instagram from your smartphone. As for OGInsta+ then you don’t need it to do that. By choosing the OGInsta+, then you still can enjoy the new filter from Instagram and the official app also download photos and videos you like using OGInsta+.
- Install the OGInsta+ app by using the APK file like you use to by simply checking Unknown Sources from security on setting.
- After you have done installing the Insta Download application on your Android device guys. Then you can continue to login to the Instagram account like you use to daily.
- Now you can see the Instagam interface like the original app. To download photo, what you need to is choosing triple dot on the bottom right side of the photo and then continue to select download.
You can now download Instagram photos and videos anytime you wish and save them to your smartphone or tablet powered Android operating system.